About Me

My photo
A memory bank of my garments, views on attire and unique finds... Take a mixing bowl, add a bit of mod, a pinch of 80's, some Indie Rock'n'Roll, a sprinkle of skater-Chav and give it a retro glaze and you have created 'Nates True Style.'

Thursday 23 February 2012

ONLY.


ONLY.
‘The  ONLY. Panel Cap You Need’.

ONLY NY has released three brand new panel caps and as far as panel caps go ONLY are defiantly one of the big hitters. This range features black, mustard and evergreen colours all constructed with Japanese Corduroy material and a twill front panel. Heaven for the head, Soft like cotton wool and looks hard as nails.

Now, I am signed up to a good few hundred mailing lists for online shops, Standard. So when the mail came through for the newly released ONLY panel cap collection, I was all over it like beans over toast. Click the link and straight in for a purchase, but, there was three to choose from. What a predicament I’ve found myself in. well I can’t spend 90 green queens on hats in one sitting can i? Answer to that is no way. So the thoughts and ideas and schemes flutter through my tiny brain of how to get hold of at least two. The light bulb above my head flickers (imaginary one like the cartoons of course not a power surge). ‘THE GIRLFRIEND’, yes. Valentines soon approaching and what better way to celebrate the love she has for me by purchasing me such a gift. What an amazing girl, not many would support there not so better halfs fetish for garments.

So there it was, Black ONLY panel cap from the Doris and a cheeky mustard version as a treat to myself for being so ingenious. Check back for how I get my mitts on the evergreen to complete the collection.  Its going to be a corker. HUSTLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment