About Me

My photo
A memory bank of my garments, views on attire and unique finds... Take a mixing bowl, add a bit of mod, a pinch of 80's, some Indie Rock'n'Roll, a sprinkle of skater-Chav and give it a retro glaze and you have created 'Nates True Style.'

Thursday 23 February 2012

Fred Perry X Stussy




FRED PERRY X STUSSY
‘Collection  Of The Collaboration’.

When it comes to brands, for me the ultimate favourite, winner, passion, creme de la creme, HYPE has to be Fred Perry. 



I own Fred Perry everything. Jumpers, Jackets, Coats and Cagoules. Hoodies, Hats, Bags and even a Tie Pin. It has everything as far as I’m concerned. It’s been a heavy influence on the N.T.S mixing bowl and provides me with the staples to create any Rock’n’Roll or Vintage mod look that I desire. 


It's a brand for any occasion on occasion. It also plays a substantial role when I want to go all 'urban skater-chav' with my checked shirts and mountain parka coats. So when I clocked this collaboration that Fred had done with the overly well known US skate brand, Stussy, there was no question about it. I was having a piece of this pie. So I did my usual internet trawling and found the perfect chukka boot in a white canvas with a blood red elasticised top around the ankle, providing me with the most perfect 'vintage-80’s-retro-skateboarder in Miami' look. 


These boots really do go with any outfit and any style. Unfortunately they didn’t come cheap. As a Fred Perry X Stussy Collaboration there is only a very limited supply but I was more than prepared to cross the shops palm with all my silver to gain my ultimate Collaboration find. 
If a guy steps on my crêpes I promise you it’s going to be a next hype.


I can’t say what I would do but I am more than willing to do time for sorting out anybody who  dirtied my two new mistresses. You’ve been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment