About Me

My photo
A memory bank of my garments, views on attire and unique finds... Take a mixing bowl, add a bit of mod, a pinch of 80's, some Indie Rock'n'Roll, a sprinkle of skater-Chav and give it a retro glaze and you have created 'Nates True Style.'

Wednesday 22 February 2012

CASIO

CASIO
'Its a Casio Fling'

When it comes to casio watches we all know that the G-Shock is the one. Everybody and there goldfish has one, but not me. I don't fancy paying that much cash for a watch that I have to look at on the majority's wrist, aswell as mine. Not to mention it looking like it has it's own postal code. Don't get me wrong tho, I do like the G-Shock and most definatly wouldn't kick it out of bed for eating toast if one was presented as a gift to me. no hints honest.
Personally, I am just overly preferring the cheaper more subtle watches like these little bad boys.


I picked these gems up all in the same place, on the highstreet and all three for under 55 pound sterling.!
Flit between digital and analogue , smart or casual, these three casio's fit any style, any genre, any occasion. And there's more colours.! Now tell me I'm a fool for spending half the money, still representing our beloved timeless Casio timepieces and keep it looking fresh with a diffrent watch a day.
Now I've found the true meaning to; 'time is money, money is time'.


No comments:

Post a Comment